Monday 25 May 2015

When I think about my beloved




When I think about you

I always think about you in every day.
Every day i take you in my dreams when i go to bed.


Every moment i have for you and for your life.
My life is not complete without you.


Once I need you come my life.
Then you will see my every desire will be fulfill of the life.


I am beg to you in prayers from the God.
Once you came in my life.


I don,t know you think about me.
But i always think about you like the every day.


Really you are my first and final desire.
I want to get you in my life.


I always imagine about you.
I think about you when you come my life.


If you come my life.
I have great job for you.

I want we both go to the blue sky.
We will both want enjoyment under of the nice clouds.


I want we both fly like the birds at the sky.
But i have best wishes for my beloved.

You are my first life i want to join you.
Just once come my life I wish my beloved.

I don,t know when the life will be ended
Therefore i want to get just first in my life.

when i am much worries 
then i am also think about you my every worries will be removed.


when i imagine about you that you are here.
suddenly you hide from my eyes then i feel alas.

if you come here with me.
you provide me love and care me.


when i think about you.
then i touch myself taking you in my imagine.

When i think about you and you don,t see here
i am also crying myself,don,t leave me alone in life.

Because you are my first wish
If you leave me i will be alone and i think
about you more.

then my purpose will not be complete of the life.
then i will try to die in my life because you are my first wish.

1 comment: