Thursday 21 May 2015

About Us



About Us


Hi Friends I am Nawaz Ahmad I am author of this blog
I am provide services related to fashion.
I brought latest fashion for Men and Women.
 I will be very glad if you get information from
my blog. i,m providing different categories of things
in fashion.
I brought for women different style of dresses design
they can appreciate like it and can share 
with their family people and friends.

I will bring for the men different kind of things
in this blog.
you will see here pent shirt, t shirt, pent coat,
kurta design etc,
 I am also providing the girls mehndi design
in different way bridal mehndi design,nice design,
wedding mehndi design etc,

poetry is a great things for girls and boys
i,m also bringing new poetry in english and urdu,
ghazal and sms, you can avail such things
it is free tips for you here.

 I want you get a lot of information from 
my blog. i am doing a lot of effort to provide 
you new things in fashion. Don,t forget to visit
my blog and keep me remember in  your prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment