Monday 11 May 2015

Poetry of seasons



Poetry of seasons

Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall?. 
Astonishes and joys?hidden taking all things together?. 
An interesting warmth, inside the winter chills.. 
Goodness, the charming pictures?of snow-clad slopes ! 
A blast of colours?as the Spring blooms show up, 

Like rainbows on petals… here,there? furthermore, all around ! 
Vitality and sunshine..?the Summer brings, 
A long get-away !.?in addition to other things.! 
Pre-winter arrives..with its peaceful appeal?

Leaves bounce for joy?..and untruth affectionately intertwined.. 
Seasons come..and Seasons take off?. 
New dreams to see?new dreams to weave 
I was moving with two or three considerations 
Straight to the business with enduring jogs 

Hustle clamor of the business shaked my head 
To bring a doll, that she adored the best 
Then again was it a cap, on which she challenge 
I was moving with a few contemplations 

My spouse requested blossom with the buds infant 
To look excellent she needs herself to decorate 
Goodness yaa i needed to take drug from my dad 
He must be sitting tight for me rather 

To satisfy my daughter?s predicament 
Further was sitting tight for me a setback 
There was a BLAST when i opened the fold 

My loved ones now looks me in a star 
My girl as yet holding up holding my pic so tight 
Still on the porch on that solidifying nigh

No comments:

Post a Comment